25/5/09

Això no és un conte.

We are not friends any more. If I wanted to be treated as a stupid I could just follow you, but I'm not gonna do it, not now, not any more. I want nothing from you. You thought you could play with me, with my feelings. You thought you were better. But you are not. Not any more. I'll remember all this as happy and beautiful years, but there aren't going to be more. This is how all finishes. You've lost all my respect. I don't want you to think this is a joke, beacuse it isn't. Maybe you thought I wouldn't realise, but I know you probably knew, and that's what hurts me the most. Because you didn't told me, you just went away. Depending on you that much... How could I be so stupid? How could you be so...!
This is what really kills me.

1 comentari:

Gaviooota ha dit...

Oh, en anglès! *.*
M'encanta.